By entering your email, logging into your account, or accepting notifications, you agree to receive personalized ClickDeal deals. You may unsubscribe at any time.
1. About the APP
In addition, the APP also provides a platform through which you can purchase products from ClickRozi (“ Products ”) and participate in other available programs.
Certain Advertiser Offerings, Products, other available programs and pricing on the APP may change at any time in ClickRozi’s sole discretion, without notice.
2. Ownership of the APP
3. Use of the APP
As a condition of your use of the APP, you agree that:
- You have reached the age of majority in the city or province in which you reside;
- You are able to create a binding legal obligation;
- You are not barred from receiving products or services under applicable law;
- You will not attempt to use the APP with crawlers, robots, data mining, or extraction tools or any other functionality;
- You will only make legitimate purchases that comply with the letter and spirit of the terms of the respective offers;
- You will only make purchases on the APP for your own use and enjoyment or as a gift for another person;
- You will only make purchases on the APP for your own use and enjoyment or as a gift for another person;
- You will update and correct information you have submitted to the APP, including all account information, and ensure that it is accurate at all times (out-of-date information will invalidate your account); and,
4. Access to the APP
ClickRozi retains the right, at our sole discretion, to deny service or use of the APP or an account to anyone at any time and for any reason. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the APP and your account accessible, the APP and/or your account may be unavailable from time to time. You understand and agree that there may be interruptions in service or events, APP access, or access to your account due to circumstances both within our control (e.g., routine maintenance) and outside of our control.
6. Your Account
You may only create and hold one account on the APP for your personal use only. You are responsible for updating and correcting information you have submitted to create or maintain your account. As part of your account settings, you have the option to: (a) save, edit, or delete your personal information, including, without limitation, a valid credit card; and (b) opt-out of persistent login. You understand and agree that ClickRozi shall have no responsibility for any incident arising out of, or related to, your account settings. You must safeguard your password and supervise the use of your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and maintaining settings that reflect your preferences. We will assume that anyone using the APP or transacting through your account is you. You agree that you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
7. Your Conduct
- Submitting any content to the APP that:
- Violates applicable laws (including, without limitation, intellectual property laws, laws relating to rights of privacy and rights of publicity, and laws related to defamation);
- Contains personal information, except when we expressly ask you to provide such information;
- Contains viruses or malware;
- Offers unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted, confidential, or private information;
- Has the effect of impersonating others;
- Contains messages by non-spokesperson employees of ClickRozi purporting to speak on behalf of ClickRozi or provides confidential information concerning ClickRozi;
- Contains chain letters of any kind;
- Is purposely inaccurate, commits fraud, or falsifies information in connection with your ClickRozi account or to create multiple ClickRozi accounts; or
- Is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
- Attempting to do or actually doing any of the following:
- Accessing data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Scanning or monitoring the APP for data gathering purposes in an effort to track sales, usage, aggregate offering information, pricing information, or similar data;
- Scanning or testing the security or configuration of the APP or breaching security or authentication measures; or
- Interfering with service to any user in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the APP or attempting to overload, “flood,” “spam,” “mail bomb,” or “crash” the APP.
- Using any of the following:
- Frames, framing techniques, or framing technology to enclose any content included on the APP without our express written permission;
- Any APP content, including, without limitation, User Content (defined below), in any meta tags or any other “hidden text” techniques or technologies without our express written permission;
- The APP or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any commercial, political, or religious purpose or to compete, directly or indirectly, with ClickRozi; or
- The APP or any of its resources to solicit consumers, Advertisers, or other third-parties to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with ClickRozi, including, without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered deals.
- Collecting any of the following:
- Content from the APP, including, without limitation, in connection with current or previously offered deals, and featuring such content to consumers in any manner that diverts traffic from the APP without our express written permission; or
- Personal Information (defined in our Privacy Statement), User Content (defined in Section 12 below), or content of any consumers or Advertisers.
- Engaging in any of the following:
- Tampering or interfering with the proper functioning of any part, page, or area of the APP or any functions or services provided by ClickRozi;
- Taking any action that places excessive demand on our services or imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other portion of our infrastructure (as determined in our sole discretion);
- Reselling or repurposing your access to the APP or any purchases made through the APP;
- Accessing, monitoring, or copying any content from the APP using any “robot,” “spider,” “scraper,” or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violating the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the APP or bypassing or circumventing other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the APP;
- Aggregating any current or previously-offered deals or content or other information from the APP (whether using links or other technical means or physical records associated with purchases made through the APP) with material from other APPs or on a secondary APP without our express written permission;
- Deep-linking to any portion of the APP (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any Voucher) without our express written permission;
- Hyperlinking to the APP from any other webAPP without our initial and ongoing consent; or
- Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of ClickRozi, our Advertisers, or our services.
8. Your Privacy
9. Terms of Sale
(a) In General
Descriptions of the Advertiser Offerings and Products advertised on the Site are provided by the Advertiser or other referenced third parties. ClickRozi does not investigate or vet Advertisers. ClickRozi is not responsible for any claims associated with the description of the Advertiser Offerings or Products. Pricing relating to certain Advertiser Offerings, Products, and other available programs on the Site may change at any time in ClickRozi’s sole discretion without notice.
A Advertiser may advertise goods, services or experiences on the Site, or with respect to Products, supply products to ClickRozi, that require Advertiser to have an up-to-date regulatory authorization, license, or certification. ClickRozi does not verify, validate, or collect evidence of any regulatory authorization, license or certification from any Advertiser (including, without limitation, Health & Fitness and Beauty & Spa Advertisers). You should make whatever investigation you deem necessary or appropriate before purchasing any Advertiser Offering or Product to determine whether: (i) Advertiser is qualified to provide the advertised good or perform the advertised service; or (ii) the Product is of the care and quality required. Advertiser is solely responsible for the care and quality of the goods and services being provided or the care and quality of the Products.
ClickRozi is not a health or wellness provider and does not, will not, and cannot refer, recommend, or endorse any specific professional services, products, or procedures that are advertised on the Site. The Site is not a substitute for professional advice, including, without limitation, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a health condition. Never neglect to seek out or delay or disregard professional advice relating to your health because of something you have read on the Site.
If an offer becomes unavailable between ordering and processing, ClickRozi will either cancel or not process the order and will notify you by email.
ClickRozi does not guarantee that it offers best available rates or prices and does not guarantee against pricing errors. ClickRozi reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to not process or to cancel any orders placed, including, without limitation, if the price was incorrectly posted on the Site. If this occurs, ClickRozi will attempt to notify you by email. In addition, ClickRozi reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any error in the stated retail price of the Advertiser Offering or Product.
ClickRozi’s standard refund policies for ClickDeal:
We’re confident in the ClickDeal experience and back it with the ClickRozi Promise.We always want you to have a great experience with ClickRozi. That’s why we have the ClickRozi Promise. If you used a Local ClickDeal voucher before its promotional value expiredand were disappointed by your experience, contact us within One (1) working day of your voucher use, trip or event and tell us about it. We’ll work with you to make it right.
We also have the following refund policies:
If you haven’t used the coupon before the use or expiry, you may request in writing for the return of the funds within Three (3) workings days from the purchase of the coupon. No refunds or claims will be entertained after the Three (3) working days expire.
**All enquiries regarding any dispute, claim or refund, kindly send us an email or contact us through your dashboard after login.
(b) Advertiser Offerings
Vouchers are distributed by either GMS or ClickRozi and are redeemable for certain goods, services or experiences offered by, or facilitated through, the Advertiser identified on the Voucher. The Advertiser is solely responsible for redeeming the Voucher. Furthermore, the Advertiser is fully and solely responsible for the care and quality of all goods and services it provides to you and for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs (“Liabilities”) it may cause you to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, whether related to the use or redemption of a Voucher or not. You waive and release ClickRozi and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees and agents from any Liabilities arising from or related to any act or omission of a Advertiser in connection with your use of a Voucher or the goods, services or experiences a Advertiser provides in connection with the Voucher.
The Advertiser is the sole issuer of the Voucher. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, unless required by law. Unauthorized or unlawful reproduction, resale, modification, or trade of Vouchers is prohibited. Pricing relating to certain Advertiser Offerings and Products on the Site may change at any time in ClickRozi’s discretion, without notice.
The Advertiser is solely responsible for the sale and shipment of alcoholic beverages. Any offer that features alcohol will contain information about shipping and other restrictions. Visit the Buying FAQ page for information about ClickRozi’s tax policies and other frequently asked questions about ClickRozi’s shipping policies.
(ii) Advertiser Products
Through the Site, certain Advertisers allow you to purchase various products directly from the Advertiser. Terms and conditions regarding shipping, delivery, and returns will vary by Advertiser and will be stated in the Advertiser’s deal terms. Charges for delivery and applicable sales taxes will be added at checkout. Once you click the “Buy” button, ClickRozi will notify the Advertiser of your requested order. Your purchase is not complete until you receive an email from ClickRozi confirming whether or not the Advertiser has accepted your order. Advertiser is solely responsible for all Advertiser Products purchased through the Site.
Coupons are offered by Advertisers to consumers throughout the APP, including, without limitation, a portion of the APP dedicated to Coupons. Coupons are subject to the terms and conditions as specified by the Advertiser. By obtaining or purchasing a Coupon through the Site, you acquire the right to redeem the Coupon with the Advertiser. Any service fee retained by ClickRozi from the sale of a Coupon, if applicable, is compensation to ClickRozi for marketing, promoting, advertising, and distributing the Coupons on behalf of the Advertiser. As the issuer of the Coupon, the Advertiser shall be fully responsible for any and all Liabilities, caused in whole or in part by the Advertiser, as well as for any Liabilities arising from any regulatory action. Coupons have no cash or residual value. ClickRozi does not make any warranty in relation to the Coupons, including, without limitation, their validity and/or value. ClickRozi is not a party to any transaction that the Advertiser and you may enter into as a result of you purchasing any Coupon.
(iv) Advertiser Gift Cards
Advertiser Gift Cards are offered by Advertisers to consumers subject to the terms and conditions specified by the Advertiser on the face of the Advertiser Gift Card. By obtaining or purchasing a Advertiser Gift Card through the Site, you acquire the right to redeem the Advertiser Gift Card with the Advertiser. Any service fee retained by ClickRozi from the sale of a Advertiser Gift Card is compensation to ClickRozi for marketing, promoting, advertising, and distributing the Advertiser Gift Cards on behalf of the Advertiser. As the issuer of the Advertiser Gift Card, the Advertiser shall be fully responsible for any and all Liabilities, caused in whole or in part by the Advertiser, as well as for any Liabilities arising from any regulatory action. ClickRozi does not make any warranty in relation to the Advertiser Gift Cards, including, without limitation, their validity or value. ClickRozi is not a party to any transaction that the Advertiser and you may enter into as a result of you purchasing any Advertiser Gift Card.
10. Copyright and Trademarks
The APP contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, and sound, and the entire contents of the APP are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws of the Pakistan. ClickRozi owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, distribute, publish, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no downloading, copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, or commercial exploitation of the content without the express permission of ClickRozi or the copyright owner is permitted. If downloading, copying, redistribution, retransmission, or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, you will make independent attribution and/or make no changes in or deletion of any author attribution, trademark legend, or copyright notice. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Any violation of these restrictions may result in a copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
Other marks on the APP not owned by ClickRozi may be under license from the trademark owner thereof, in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of ClickRozi unless otherwise stated, or may be the property of their respective owners. You may not use ClickRozi's name, logos, trademarks or brands, or trademarks or brands of others on the APP without ClickRozi's express permission.
11. User Content
The APP may provide registered users and visitors various opportunities to submit or post reviews, opinions, advice, ratings, discussions, comments, messages, survey responses, and other communications, as well as files, images, photographs, video, sound recordings, musical works, and any other content or material submitted or posted to the APP (collectively, " User Content ") through forums, bulletin boards, discussion groups, chat rooms, surveys, blogs, or other communication facilities that may be offered on, through, or in connection with the APP from time to time. You may be required to have a ClickRozi account to submit User Content.
In some instances and from time to time, it may be possible to modify or remove the User Content submitted or posted through your account. ClickRozi makes no representations or warranties that the User Content you modify or remove will be modified or removed from the APP or elsewhere, or that the User Content will cease to appear on the Internet, in search engines, social media webAPPs, or in any other form, media or technology.
Public Nature of Your User Content.
- You understand and agree that User Content is public. Any person (whether or not a user of ClickRozi’s services) may read your User Content without your knowledge. Please do not include any Personal Information in your User Content unless you wish for it to be publicly disclosed. ClickRozi is not responsible for the use or disclosure of any Personal Information that you disclose in connection with User Content.
- Any User Content of any kind made by you or any third-party is made by the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not by ClickRozi. Other users may post User Content that is inaccurate, misleading, or deceptive. ClickRozi does not endorse and is not responsible for any User Content, and will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such User Content. User Content reflects the opinions of the person submitting it and may not reflect the opinion of ClickRozi. ClickRozi does not control or endorse any User Content, and specifically disclaims any liability concerning or relating to your contribution of, use of, or reliance on any User Content and any actions resulting from your participation in any part of the APP, including, without limitation, any objectionable User Content.
- As between you and ClickRozi, you shall retain all ownership rights in and to the User Content you submit or post. However, by contributing User Content or other information on or through the APP, you grant ClickRozi a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, transferrable, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, display, transmit, offer for sale, and sell the User Content alone or as part of other works in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees and without compensation to you. You waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding the User Content that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory. ClickRozi’s license in any User Content or Personal Information submitted includes, without limitation, use for promotions, advertising, marketing, market research, Advertiser feedback, quality control, or any other lawful purpose.
- As detailed in Section 3, contributing User Content or other information on or through the APP, is limited to individuals who are over the age of majority in the state or province in which they reside. The APP is designed and intended for adults. By contributing User Content or other content on or through the Communities, you affirm that you are over the age of majority in the state or province in which you reside. We will promptly delete User Content or other content associated with any account we obtain actual knowledge of that is associated with a registered user who is not at least the age of majority in the state or province in which he or she resides.
12. Unsolicited Ideas
We do not accept or consider, directly or through any ClickRozi employee or agent, unsolicited ideas of any kind, including, without limitation, ideas or suggestions relating to new or improved products, enhancements, names or technologies, advertising and marketing campaigns, plans, or other promotions. Do not send us (or any of our employees) any unsolicited ideas, suggestions, material, images, or other work in any form (“Unsolicited Materials”). If you send us Unsolicited Materials, you understand and agree that the following terms will apply, notwithstanding any cover letter or other terms that accompany them:
- ClickRozi has no obligation to review any Unsolicited Materials, nor to keep any Unsolicited Materials confidential; and
- ClickRozi will own, and may use and redistribute, Unsolicited Materials for any purpose without restriction and free of any obligation to acknowledge or compensate you.
13. Infringement Reporting Procedures and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Procedures
Infringement Reporting Procedures. If you own copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property rights (“ IP Rights Owner ”), or if you are an agent authorized to act on the IP Rights Owner’s behalf (“ Authorized Agent ”), and you have a good faith belief that material or products on the APP infringe the IP Rights Owner’s copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right, and you would like to bring it to ClickRozi's attention, you can report your concern(s) by submitting your Infringement complaint.
DMCA Procedures. ClickRozi reserves the right to terminate your, or any third-party’s, right to use the APP if such use infringes the copyrights of another. ClickRozi may, under appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, terminate your, or any third-party’s, right to access to the APP, if ClickRozi determines that you are, or a third-party is, a repeat infringer. If you believe that any material has been posted via the APP by any third-party in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, and you would like to bring it to ClickRozi's attention, you must provide ClickRozi's DMCA Agent identified below with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work; (b) an identification of the copyrighted work and the location on the APP of the allegedly infringing work; (c) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (d) your name and contact information, including, without limitation, telephone number and email address; and (e) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
14. Disclaimer of Warranty
AS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE APP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER CLICKROZI, NOR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ADVERTISERS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WARRANT THAT USE OF THE APP WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, VIRUS-FREE, OR ERROR FREE, NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO (A) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE APP, OR (B) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR RELIABILITY OF (I) THE CONTENT ON THE APP, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ADVERTISER OFFERINGS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS, (II) DESCRIPTIONS OF ADVERTISER OFFERINGS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS, OR (III) USER CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE APP. THE APP AND ALL CONTENT, USER CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE APP, ADVERTISER OFFERINGS, PRODUCTS AND OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE APP, ARE MADE ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CLICKROZI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE APP OR THE CONTENT, USER CONTENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE APP OR THE ADVERTISER OFFERINGS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE APP, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE, ADVERTISERABILITY, SUITABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING. THE WARRANTY LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION ARE NOT INTENDED TO LIMIT ANY WARRANTY PROVIDED DIRECTLY BY AADVERTISER OR BY THE APPLICABLE MANUFACTURER OF PHYSICAL PRODUCTS OR ANY EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES BY CLICKROZI THAT ARE INCLUDED IN OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS.
15. Limitation of Liability
15. Electronic Communications
When you use the APP or send emails to ClickRozi, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive electronic communications related to your use of the APP. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the APP. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Notices from us will be considered delivered to you and effective when sent to the email address you provide on the APP or from which you otherwise email us.
16. WebAPPs of Others
The APP contains links to webAPPs maintained by other parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not because we endorse or have an opinion about the contents on such webAPPs. We expressly disclaim any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such webAPPs or the privacy practices of those webAPPs. If you decide to access webAPPs maintained by other parties, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss, or liability caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any use of or reliance on any content, Products, or services available on or through any such linked APP or resource.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with Advertisers and other users of the APP. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release ClickRozi from any and all claims or liability related to any product or service of a Advertiser, regardless of whether such product or service is a Advertiser Offering available through the APP, any action or inaction by a Advertiser, including, without limitation, but not limited to any harm caused to you by action or inaction of a Advertiser, a Advertiser’s failure to comply with applicable law and/or failure to abide by the terms of aAdvertiser Offering or any other product or service purchased or obtained by you from the Advertiser, and any conduct, speech or User Content, whether online or offline, of any other third-party.
18. Force Majeure
20. Entire Agreement
21. Choice of Law
22. Dispute Resolution/Arbitration Agreement
(b) No Class Action Matters . We each agree that we shall bring any Dispute against the other in our respective individual capacities and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, representative proceeding or as an association. In addition, we each agree that Disputes shall be arbitrated only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, or representative action and that the arbitrator may award relief (including injunctive relief) only on an individual basis. The arbitrator does not have the power to vary these provisions.
23. Additional Disclosures
You are contracting with ClickRozi, Pvt.Ltd Correspondence should be directed to: ClickRozi Customer Support via contact us page